HALO work closely with some of Australia’s most reputable designers, architects and electrical engineers, to develop and execute inspired lighting solutions. Working across residential, commercial and urban spaces, our esteemed design team are highly experienced and dedicated to creating unique lighting solutions tailored to each individual project’s requirements.
We offer a range of services from initial planning and design through to specification, lighting calculations (on request), supply, delivery and trouble-shooting.
- Initial consultation outlining the brief and client agenda
- Discuss and define the scope of work required by the client or project
- Discuss time frame
- Lead time for project and type of products
Concept Lighting Design
- Supply preliminary lighting concepts, implementing the brief and scope (includes CAD drawings and a list of product selections)
- Discuss likes, dislikes and criteria
- Narrow the initial concept package and define final product selections
Detailed Lighting Design
- Implicate amendments from the concept lighting design
- Define product selection and layout
- Produce a detailed quotation consisting of a costed lighting schedule and finalised CAD drawings
- Finalise brief and sign off
- Final working drawings, specification details, lighting schedule and itemised costings